- The course is given once a year in the first period after the summer.
- Lectures mon and fri 8-10 in E:1406.
- Exercises wed 8-10 in MH:362C and wed 15-17 in MH:362A
- Textbook (optional, available online): Szeliski, Computer Vision - Algorithms and Applications, Springer.
- Textbook (optional): Forsyth & Ponce, Computer Vision - A Modern Approach, Pearson Education, ISBN 0-13-191193-7.
- Home exam for grade 3-5 can be picked up at the study office on the 5th floor of the Math building.
- You can pick it up Mo 21 Oct - Mon 28 Oct, and it must be handed in 48 hrs after pick up.