Exams in classroom for August 2020
Reexams in August 2020 will be in classroom (we expect 10-20 students on each exam). To ensure that the number of students stay below the 50 people allowed by The Publich Health Acency of Sweden the Centre for Mathematical Sciences has taken a decision to not allow retake exams for higher grader (decision in Swedish).
Instruction for Exams in Mathematical Statistics – August 2020
- Exams will be held in classroom
- No retake exams for higher grade
- Exams will not be anonymous – Write name and civic registration number on all pages
- Rooms will open roughly 15 minutes before start of the exam, arrive early and maintain social distancing when entering and leaving the room.
- ID will be checked when you hand in your exam – Exam guards will not walk around the room to check IDs.
- Maximum of one student at a time to approach the exam guards, wait for your turn (both when retrieving additional papers and when handing in your exam).
- Respect the ending of the exam, even if you might need to remain seated for a few extra minutes before approaching the exam guards to hand in your exam. Stop writing in time!
Upcoming exams in Mathematical statistics
Mer information på svenska. Observera att det även gäller studenter på naturvetenskaplig fakultet på Matematisk statistik!
More information in English. Note that it also applies to students at the Faculty of science at Mathematical statistics!
All exams on LTH (FMSxxx) and all Science faculty (MASxxx) courses taught jointly
Science faculty courses not in the schedule generator
See the course homepage for exams.
- MASA01 Mathematical statistics, basic course, 15hp
- MASC02 Inference theory, 7.5hp
- MASB11 Biostatistisk grundkurs, 7.5hp
Updated by av Magnus Wiktorsson.